Iron Athlete Core & Pelvic Floor Clinic
Saturday, May 16
Sat. May 16th 11am-1pm
Taught by Marie Finamore ATC, CSCS, LMT
Hosted by East Valley CrossFit
This 2 Hour Clinic will cover:
- How does the core really work? it’s more than you think!
- Understand how/why desk jobs, pregnancy, & other factors disrupt the complex coordination of hip/low back/thigh, and how this affects performance.
- Learn techniques to improve activation and function of the total core, with balls, pelvicore, and bands
- Discount to participants on toys used during the class!
More World champions, Olympic medalists, NCAA All-Americans, and professional athletes owe part of their success to Marie’s world class skills than anyone else around. Marie pioneered the concept of engaging the body’s natural reflexes to release the fascia, joints, muscle (including trigger points), and central nervous system. She will evaluate you, and choose the optimum combination of techniques to heal your injuries and/or enhance your performance. Years of experience and advanced education have given Marie a very deep tool kit.
- Director of Sports Medicine
- 3-Time Olympic Games Trainer/Massage Therapist for USA Wrestling
- Sports Medicine Committee, USA Weightlifting Federation 1990-96
- Rock Doc, Rock Tape MS, Exercise Science/Biomechanics
- Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Athletic Trainer BS, Public Health, Exercise Science/Biomechanics