- This event has passed.
Iron Athlete Elbow & Wrist Clinic
Saturday, June 13
Sat. June 13th 11am-12:30p
Taught by Marie Finamore ATC, CSCS, LMT
Hosted by East Valley CrossFit
This 90 min clinic will cover:
- How the elbows and wrists function
- Why they hurt
- How phones, workouts, and computers affect performance
- Learn how to mobilize and stretch to destress the forearms, wrist, elbow.. including body tempering!
- Technique tweaks to avoid irritating/injuring yourself
More World champions, Olympic medalists, NCAA All-Americans, and professional athletes owe part of their success to Marie’s world class skills than anyone else around. Marie pioneered the concept of engaging the body’s natural reflexes to release the fascia, joints, muscle (including trigger points), and central nervous system. She will evaluate you, and choose the optimum combination of techniques to heal your injuries and/or enhance your performance. Years of experience and advanced education have given Marie a very deep tool kit.
- Director of Sports Medicine
- 3-Time Olympic Games Trainer/Massage Therapist for USA Wrestling
- Sports Medicine Committee, USA Weightlifting Federation 1990-96
- Rock Doc, Rock Tape MS, Exercise Science/Biomechanics
- Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Athletic Trainer BS, Public Health, Exercise Science/Biomechanics